Make-up Cosplay Contest
Cosplay always seems to be about the best costume or the best styled wig, but there is a third!
Make up can bring together a whole costume. You can fake large eyes, make one day scars and if you are very talented, change your entire appearance itself.
So this cosplay contest will not be about your costume, but will be about your makeup skills!
And if you’re a noob we will bring out a basic make up guide to help you out, everyone is welcome to join this contest!
We’re looking for the most talented cosplay make-up artist!
So pick up your brushes, pallets, foundation, lenses and maybe even your silicone prosthetics and surprise us with your skills!
- Your submission must be done by online form before June 10 20:00 GMT +2
- The makeup is applied by yourself.
- If the photo is taken by another, you will mention the photographer.
- The costume may be bought or made, don’t forget to mention the shop or person who made it for you. The makeup must be done by yourself.
- Include a character picture, name and series they’re from so that we can identify them.
- Handmade props and items from scratch may be included. But if they are not included in the makeup, they will not get you extra points.
- Nudity is forbidden. Profanity or other shocking imagery. Keep it PG-13.
- By registering you give Stay Home Comic Con permission to use your photos in a future video
- There are no age restrictions.
- There are no nationality restrictions
Deadline: June 8 @ 8PM GMT+2 (20:00 for locals)!